info@drewstephenson.com

This is the site for music, click here for my blog on other stuff

Saturday 21 June 2014

Ghost blogs and gig

This blo-og, is comin' like a ghost blog etc etc etc.

Firstly, last minute gig news: Out of nowhere, a gig appears! I'll be playing at the food festival on Parliament Street at 7pm, and later on I'll be playing a bit of bass with Dan Webster. There'll be food, beer and music - what more do you want?

Secondly, we now have a band. Yes indeedy, although I'm very sorry to say goodbye (musically) to Dr Jones now that she's in Sheffield, both a drummer and bass player have now been recruited.
We have obtained rehearsal space and are knocking up some songs.
You wouldn't call it "Rock", but it's definitely a bit more like that than what I've been doing for the last few years.
More updates will follow when we sort out some gigs.

No comments: