info@drewstephenson.com

This is the site for music, click here for my blog on other stuff

Sunday 19 August 2012

A job offer

Now then, I'm assuming that if you're reading this blog then you're at least interested in, or even a fan of, our music. If so you might be wondering when we're next playing and / or why we play so rarely at the moment. You might even have thought about whether you could get involved in some capacity.


Well, maybe you can.


So what's this about a job offer then?

Those of you who've known me for a while will be well aware that I am possibly the world's worst self-publicist (just writing blogs like this causes me hours of angst - I kid you not) and this extends into my ability / willingness / fear of booking gigs and events as well. Combine this with my skills as one of the world's foremost prevaricators and you have a gig list as bare as Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard.

To cut to the chase, I'm looking for a manager / promoter. If you think this might be something you'd be interested in drop me a line on info@drewstephenson.com

There will be a financial reward, but this will be a percentage cut of our income it will be dependent on what you put in. The only real pre-requisite is an interest in our music and a willingness to give it a go.

Ok, the only two pre-requisites are an interest in our music and a willingness to give it a go and a fanatical dedication to the pope...

No comments: